2018/05/11

Craft Stamper TIMI - May Challenge Inspiration

CSTIMI You are worth it

Today I wanted to share some inspiration with you for the Craft Stamper Take It Make It May Challenge. I've created this page in my junk mail art journal and the idea of this journal is to use up my trims and excess craft waste and turn it into something new. On this page I glued down a lot of excess die cut waste in a nature and flower theme. Then used some black gesso over it and got to work with DecoArt Media metallic Lustre to highlight and shine some aria's. I also used a white posca pen to accentuate some inner lines. Stamped it up with some lush mixed media stamps from VLVS! and Stamplorations. The face stamp is a boxed lady from Dina Wakley which I colored with promarkers and paired with words from the Boxed Sentiments stamp set from Stamplorations. Lastly some white spatters to bring it all together. 

CSTIMI You are worth it

Close up shot of the page. I really enjoy this technique, it's fun and simple to do!

I've made a little video on it how you can achieve the back ground look with the DecoArt Metallic Lustre which you can view here:
Hope you found that little technique video useful. Let me know by hitting that like button :)

Thank you kindly for sending me these Metallic Lustre products to play around with
DecoArt Media crew!

Hope this also inspired you to join the challenge at the Craft Stamper blog where you can be in the running for fabulous prizes from this month's sponsor and have a chance to get your work featured in the magazine! But you must be it it to win it, so link up your projects here :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. JUST super - thank you for the video Cheetarah - you are such an inspiration always! Gorgeous textures. I will try this kind of background soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the showing this technique I love it, it creates a wonderful textures, I like it a lot, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page and fab way to recycle craft waste YUMMY xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.