2017/09/08

Art Journal: Gordon's Eye Roll (Stampotique New Release september 2017)

september releases stampotique 5

Hey lovely friends! Today is Friday and also Word Up Weekend at Stampotique Facebook Group and I'm sharing my last make of my "new at Stampotique week" with Kassa's super cute giraffe friend, Gordon. Kassa's drawing style is always so fun and whimsical and I just love to give color to her drawings to watch them come to life! I made a mixed media background with paints stencils and modeling paste. I colored his eyes emerald and with the same color I underlined Terri's phrase "oops, did I roll my eyes out loud?" which I thought would fit the image.

september releases stampotique 6

You can join in the challenge this week and link your background project with us here or share on Faccebook here.

Thanks for dropping by  and have an awesome weekend!




2 comments:

  1. very nice this Journal, fantasic with the Background!!!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.