2017/03/13

MailART Monday: From the desk of Cheetarah


Last week on the VLVS! blog I shared a little tutorial for you to personalize your store bought postcards and I am sharing that with you here today. I love buying and sending postcards and have a stack of them to send out, but what really irks me a lot about postcards, sometimes there is no address placement lines or message box on the back.

As you can see with the Monet Art postcard here, the back is totally blank and boring. So what I did to help brighten these up is to decorate sheets of blank sticker paper that are already cut into 4 A5 (postcard) size in a mail art theme.

I used all these wonderful mail art related stamps from Viva LasVegaStamps! and Memento rubber stamp inks. I invite you to go to my blogpost over at VLVS! to see the whole tutorial.

There are more MailART Monday makes and tutorials every monday from my fellow DT members there!

Also our march challenge is up, so don't forget to link your makes inspired by the gorgeous inspiration board and words.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.