2016/11/07

Meesha Monday: Autumn Edition

Missed snuggling on the couch with this cutie 😻 #meeshaisawesome #meeshaantics #meeshathecat #meesha #catsoninstagram #catsofig #catsofinstagram #catsareawesome

It's high time for an update on my little Meesha and seeing I am on holiday this week a good intermission in my mail art monday posts. She has been a bit sick, but thankfully she is doing a lot better now. Some cute kitty pictures galore, enjoy!

Whenever we don't see Meesha for a while, we know she is in her fave hiding place, our laundry basket 😂 Happy #caturday #meesha #meeshaisawesome #meeshaantics #meeshathecat #catsofig #catsofinstagram #catsoninstagram #cats #cutenessoverload
Her fave hiding spot is in the wash basket.


A cute little video of finding her there made by my husband.

No, I don't care if you're doing housework, play with me! Our little Meesha being a cheeky little kitty this weekend. #meeshaisawesome #meeshaantics #meeshathecat #catsoninstagram #catsofig #catsofinstagram #meesha #catstagram #catsruleeverythingaroundme
Always wants to play at the most inconvenient times, like when we go to bed or doing chores.

My little purrfict feline companion #meeshaisawesome #meeshaantics #meesha #meeshathecat #catsoninstagram #catsofinstagram #catsofig #kittycuddles #cutenessoverload #kittycat #purrfectfelines #purrpurr #catsruleeverythingaroundme
Look at that face!

I had put Meesha's basket and play tunnel on the couch so I could vacuum around the floor. Forgot to put them back and when I was done with other chores I came back to the living room and found this cute picture 😻
I had basket and play tunnel on the couch so I could vacuum around the floor. Forgot to put them back and when I was done with other chores I came back to the living room and found this cute picture :)

That is one content kitty 😻

She obviously really loves this set up :)

Totally miss her cute little face and purr purrs. Can't want to cuddle up next to her again and watch some Dawson's Creek (I know, it's terrible like junk food, but it's one of my guilty pleasures. The show, not junk food ;) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.