2016/04/13

Pens and Ink: Omas Bologna with Diamine Syrah

Omas pens are a thing of beauty! #omas #bologna #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #fountainpen #funtainpen #italiancraftsmanship #writinginstruments #saveomas #tribute
When I saw this Omas Bologna pen I really had to have it. With help from my sweetie I got this pen for my birthday. I'm completely inlove with it.   I'm very fortunate that I was able to find one of these pens as they sold out pretty quickly everywhere.

Nib shot of my newest #omas #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #saveomas #funtainpen #bologna

The nib design is gorgeous and the pen material is stunning too. 
A beautiful wine red celluloid.

This nib is an absolute joy to write with #omas #bologna #saveomas #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #fountainpen #funtainpen #diamine #syrah #italiancraftsmanship #stationeryaddict #writinginstruments #travellog #journal #dailywriting
The wine red of Diamine syrah has a beautiful shade. Matches this pen body material perfectly.

Such a beautiful pen 😍 #omas #saveomas #bologna #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #fountainpen #funtainpen #writinginstruments #stationeryaddict
Such a beautiful pen body. The celluloid has so much depth. 


Omas Bologna with Diamine Syrah #omas #bologna #saveomas #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #fountainpen #diamine #syrah #extraflessible #winered #celluloid #currentlyinked
The nib is outstanding to write with, just the hint of flex that adds the nice flourish to my every day writing.

If you find one of these in the wild, definitely get one while you still can!

Thanks for stopping by.

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.