2016/03/11

Monthly planning MTN: February 2016 overview

Another month just flew by! 
Time for another update in my Monthly Planner in my Midori Traveler's Notebook.
February pages
An overview shot with my used tools: on the top are pentel and kuratake water/ink brushes. On the right fountain pens: Sailor Sapporo blue sky (season series) inked with montblanc turquoise, Faber Castell basic carbon inked with AM turquoise, Franklin Christoph Intrinsic inked with Sailor Kingdom Note saskia charona, Namiki Falcon SEF inked with De Atramentis Atlantic and Franklin Christoph Pocket 66 antique glass finish inked with Sailor Kingdom Note Phasanius Versicolor.

A lot has happened this past month and the highlights were the Bowie IS exhibition in Groningen and of course getting our cat Meesha from the shelter to come and live with us.

February pages

I took pictures with my instax mini and used paper punches to cut out the images I wanted in my midori overview. The cat stamp is from Lost Coast Designs (which you can also order through Inkadinkadutchies if you are in the EU) The stamp has a bird on it too, but I only inked the cat part for this print.

Meesha has been keeping us quite busy, she is cuddly and playful and sometimes a bit naughty, so yeah exactly cat like! We are so lucky to have her in our home. The best part is when she wants to cuddle when we have our breakfast together. She is such a sweetheart!

And with this cute picture I'm wishing you a great week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.