2016/01/25

Mail Art Monday - You Can Breathe Now

Monochrome ATC breathe

Mail Art can have many forms as you know and I consider ATC's as mail art too. Especially when I send most my ATC's through swaps and are mailed out.
This is one I made for the monthly Inkadinkadutchies group swap. Theme for december was "monochrome" - use mostly one color scheme. Stamp I used Grunge Flower Profile by Lost Coast Designs and the breathe banner I used dylusions bubble border (clear stamp version) and typewriter font alpha stamps.
The background is maruman zuan watercolor paper, pelikan aquarell watercolors to make the red/orange gradient color with. and I stamped the images with Staz-on Cherry black and letters with Jet black. Piece was matted on black card stock.
I love the serenity the piece has. And I'm glad it was well received my my partner.

Monochrome ATC breathe

Close up of the ATC

At Inkadinkadutchies we decided to do a monthly ATC swap and it's great fun! Every month a swap will be hosted. Check our events page on facebook to see which swaps are up. For january the theme is circles. If you want to join in, you have to be a member of our facebook group to do so. Hope to see you there and maybe we'll get partnered up :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.